Headache caused by intracranial neoplasia.
- Any headache fulfilling criterion C
- Intracranial neoplasia has been diagnosed
- Evidence of causation demonstrated by one or more of the following:
- headache has developed in temporal relation to the intracranial neoplasia, or led to its discovery
- headache has significantly worsened in parallel with worsening of the intracranial neoplasia
- headache has significantly improved in temporal relation to successful treatment of the intracranial neoplasia
- Not better accounted for by another ICHD-3 diagnosis.