Headache in the presence of a non-infectious inflammatory intracranial disease, usually with lymphocytic pleocytosis in the cerebrospinal fluid. It remits after resolution of the inflammatory disorder.
- Any headache fulfilling criterion C
- A non-infectious inflammatory disease known to be able to cause headache has been diagnosed
- Evidence of causation demonstrated by one or more of the following:
- headache has developed in temporal relation to the onset of the non-infectious inflammatory disease
- headache has significantly worsened in parallel with worsening of the non-infectious inflammatory disease
- headache has significantly improved in parallel with improvement of the non-infectious inflammatory disease
- Not better accounted for by another ICHD-3 diagnosis.