Headache occurring during, and caused by, an acute rise in blood pressure induced by an exogenous pressor agent.
- Any headache fulfilling criterion C
- An acute rise in blood pressure has followed administration of an exogenous pressor agent
- Evidence of causation demonstrated by both of the following:
- headache has occurred within 1 hour of administration of the pressor agent
- headache has resolved within 72 hours after administration of the pressor agent has ceased
- Not better accounted for by another ICHD-3 diagnosis.