Warning: Undefined variable $c_pageID in /home/www/wordpress/ichd-3.org/wp-content/themes/Avada-Child-Theme/page.php on line 103
- Any headache fulfilling criterion C
- Clinical, nasal endoscopic and/or imaging evidence of a hypertrophic or inflammatory process within the nasal cavity1
- Evidence of causation demonstrated by at least two of the following:
- headache has developed in temporal relation to the onset of the intranasal lesion, or led to its discovery
- headache has significantly improved or significantly worsened in parallel with improvement in (with or without treatment) or worsening of the nasal lesion
- headache has significantly improved following local anaesthesia of the mucosa in the region of the lesion
- headache is ipsilateral to the site of the lesion
- Not better accounted for by another ICHD-3 diagnosis.
Examples are concha bullosa and nasal septal spur.