Alternative diagnostic criteria:
- Headache (migraine-like or tension-type-like) on ≥15 days/month for >3 months and fulfilling criteria B and C
- Occurring in a patient who has had at least five attacks fulfilling criteria B-D for 1.1 Migraine without aura and/or criteria B and C for 1.2 Migraine with aura
- On ≥8 days/month for >3 months fulfilling any of the following:
- criteria C and D for 1.1 Migraine without aura
- criteria B and C for 1.2 Migraine with aura
- criteria A and B for 1.5 Probable migraine
- Not better accounted for by another ICHD-3 diagnosis.