Warning: Undefined variable $c_pageID in /home/www/wordpress/ichd-3.org/wp-content/themes/Avada-Child-Theme/page.php on line 103
- Headache fulfilling criteria for 5.1 Acute headache attributed to traumatic injury to the head
- Injury to the head associated with at least one of the following:
- loss of consciousness for >30 minutes
- Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS) score <13
- post-traumatic amnesia lasting >24 hours1
- alteration in level of awareness for >24 hours
- imaging evidence of a traumatic head injury such as skull fracture, intracranial haemorrhage and/or brain contusion.
The duration of post-traumatic amnesia is defined as the time between head injury and resumption of normal continuous recall of events.